Visa application in French/English to download a pdf version of the visa application that you can print out and mail to the Burundian Consulate General in Dubai, United Arabs Emirates.
No announcement at the moment
Sel-addressed return envelop
Add a contact telephone number and/or email address
Visa Information Sheet
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
- 1(one) completed application form
- 1(one) photo + 1passport copy
- Travel documents(valid at least for 6 months)
- Booking from a travel agency or confirmation from the Employer
- Payment of 70$ or equivalent for single entry ,
- A prepaid self-addressed, stamp (registered letter) return envelop or bring the application to the consulate during hours of work.
- Payment transaction slips (compulsory)
- For official business, a letter from the Government/Company
- For visitor, an invitation letter by family members or friends
- For tourists, proof of hotel reservation
- 15 working days are required to allow the consular office to proceed the application
- The information provided has to be accurate and as complete as possible
All fees related to consular services are non-refundable
The Embassy would like to inform travelers to Burundi that the country still has a lot to offer in terms of touristic attractions.
The travel warnings sometimes found on the Foreign Affairs Ministries web sites of some of the Burundi partners are not accurate and aim at discouraging travelers and tourists. There are no security issues specific to Burundi and no foreigner is targeted for being a foreigner. Security of all citizens living in Burundi or visiting the country remains a top priority of the Institutions. Burundi is connected to the world via many airlines from all the corners of the world. So do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the 365 Burundi destinations.
OTHER CONSULAR SERVICES
Communique: Change in Visa Processing Duration
The public is informed that from February 22, 2016, the duration of visa processing will be 15 working days instead of 4. Therefore, there is no more possibility of Express visa.
This notice does not apply on the holders of diplomatic and official passports.
Il est porté à la connaissance du public que la durée de traitement des dossiers de demande de visa d’entrée au Burundi est, dès le 22 février 2016, portée de 4 jours à 15 jours ouvrables. Pour cela, il n’y a plus la possibilité de visa express. Cette mesure ne concerne pas les détenteurs de passeports diplomatiques ou de service.